Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Happy Heart

Sometimes my posts are more centered about things going wrong in my life, so I thought I would change it up and make some sort of attempt at making you all laugh. :) I am very easily amused at times. I tend to be a goofball, and probably tell the corniest jokes. I laugh at the stupidest things sometimes. Only certain people "get" my humor.

Certain people in my life make my heart happy. Period! Some people make me smile just by thinking about them-you know who you are ;) Some people make me smile just by talking to them-you know who you are too :) and others...well...maybe I smile because I'm secretly laughing about something totally not related to you at all.

Simple things are making my heart happy lately too. Lately I find myself singing in the car by myself. Why? Because I can. (and sometimes I dance to really embarrass the kids! lol)
Lately I find myself trying to laugh more at work. Why? Because I'm making the best of the situation.
Lately I find myself enjoying life more than I ever have. Why? Because I choose to.

This blog is about finding myself and becoming the best me I can be. I'm kinda excited about learning to love myself. :) Did I really just say that? LOL

So I'm gonna keep singing, I'm gonna keep laughing, I'm gonna keep dancing, and I'm gonna keep living each day to the fullest. Why? Because I can!

Thank you God for giving me another day to be me!









2 comments:

  1. I love you being you!! By far my favorite post so far!! xo

    ReplyDelete